viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2019

My favorite movie...

Hi everyone today I'm going to talk about my favorite movie.

Well, my favorite movie is "Back to the future". I used to see that movie when I was a child in my grandparent's house so it brings me a lot of memories. I like it because talks about time travel and has many funny scenes that always make me laugh. So, I can say that is my favorite movie ever.

I like all kind of movies except horror movies because I'm so easy to scare and if I see one I can't sleep in the night. Also, I love animated films I think that always is a good moment to see one.

The most recent movie that I saw was "Secret Obsession" it's a netflix movie. I think it was not credible enough, some scenes I found very simple. I really don't recommend unless you want to watch a movie to pass the time or chill out.

I would like to see more movies but all the homework keeps me busy so I can't wach as many movies as I want.

Resultado de imagen para back to the future

7 comentarios:

  1. I've never watched Back to the future, it's on my watchlist though. Unfortunatley I did see Secret Obssesion and I agree with you, it's awful hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. OH. I haven't seen Back to the Future :O well, after of read your post I was not much convinced of see the movie, but now I will try to see it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think "Back to the Future" was the best trilogy in the world, better than other like "The lord of the ring" or.. IDK... "Matrix" :v

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Back to the future it's a masterpiece! I love it this movie! Good thing it's your favorite movie.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Oww, this is so cute. I never see full of this movie, but... some day. <3

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I have never seen Back to the Future, It's so sad :( but I hope watch the movie someday.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. It's one of my childhood movies! I remember when I saw her with my grandparents on the open TV<3 lots of memories!

    ResponderBorrar