viernes, 30 de agosto de 2019

The best concert ever


Hi everyone today I'm going to talk about my best concert experience EVER.

To be honest I have only gone to two concerts in my life. My first concert was in 2014 and was a very bad experience. I went to VIP and I couldn't enjoy the show because all the people were pushing me and the cellphones wouldn't let me see. 

But my second experience was much better. When the show was announced I chose not to go but the day before I was so excited that I bought a ticket. That was the best decision.

The concert was on March 23 of 2018 in Movistar Arena. I went with my friend Francisca and together enjoy one of the best nights on our short lifes. We saw so many artist because it was like a festival of korean music call "Music Bank" but our favorite group was Twice. 
Twice is a girlgroup of 9 members. They can sing but also dance.

Inside the arena the atmosphere was so amazing, all the people was dancing and singing even screaming their songs. I was so happy because I could see them with my friend and in a good place that made me feel so comfortable. :)

Resultado de imagen para twice








3 comentarios:

  1. That's very cool! I would like go to the concert of korean music. One of korean music bands that I like is CNBlue. I love the vocalist! Also He's actor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. OMG, i can't believe it! i assumed that you danced all the songs. Well i think the best song of Twice is Fancy. Bye.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Love Twiceee, I dont know if you be a otaku or kpoper, but I dont discriminated...

    This is so cool, babe.

    ResponderBorrar