viernes, 23 de agosto de 2019

A country I would like to visit


Hi everyone.

I have never taveled outside of Chile but if one day I could travel (and I hope to do it) I would like to visit the largest state of the United States Alaska because one of my dreams is to see the Northern Lights. I know it is a very cold place so that is why if I go one day I will have to take warm clothes. Well, like I say before I would like to spend a night watching the Northern Lights and if it is possible with my best friends. I know we would love all the lights and colors.  Also, I would like to see the reindeers it would be a dream come true. I don't like cold climates and all the snow so I don't think I would stay to work or study much less live in there. Also, I would miss my family very much. 
I hope one day I could make it.


3 comentarios:

  1. That's very cute! Alaska should be a country beautiful and the Northern Lights more than it. Now I think in that, really I would like visit that place. Thanks for the idea!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh, when I was a babe, I'll would to travel to iceland becouse you can seethe Northern light too. Is so pretty, I love it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. After seeing your post I really wanted to go see the aurora borealis

    ResponderBorrar