jueves, 17 de octubre de 2019

My future job

Hi today I'm going to talk about my future job.

I don't usually think much about my future. I like to let things happen in order to surprise me along the way and not be disappointed if I don't achieve what I want.

But If I imagine I think I would like to work with friendly people, in a place where I feel comfortable and hopefully preferably doors outside because I get stressed out easily if I am in one place. that would be my ideal job. But on other hand I would also like to have a flexible schedule and free time to go out and rest. 

But I know that will be difficult.

Since I was a child my dream has been to travel around the world so I would like to have the possibility of knowing the greatest number of countries and cultures, especially Canada, England, Norway, South Africa, South Korea, among many others.

I am not sure if i would like to work in written or audiovisual journalism. I still have to decide that over time because I like both journalisms. 

Regarding my salary I just want to earn enough to travel to other countries and buy things for my family and for myself. I don't ask too much. 

That's. See you next time!

1 comentario: